Mobile Terms of ServiceDeliveries for Pegasus Logistics Group
- Pegasus Logistics Group has been selected to provide delivery services, and we will send you SMS text message updates with delivery details.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just reply "STOP" to the message. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, reply “START” to the original message, or reach out to Pegasus Logistics at InformationServices@pegasuslogistics.com.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at InformationServices@pegasuslogistics.com.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive one message per installation, and one additional confirmation message if you adjust your delivery schedule. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.