“White Glove” continues to be a trending buzzword in the supply chain and logistics world. Where many logistics and transportation companies claim to handle every shipment with the utmost care, it is the white glove aspect of a delivery that sets this service apart from the rest.
Pegasus first started working with clients in the telecom marketplace where unique delivery requirements are the norm. Whether it is server racks going into data servers, kitchen equipment deploying into multiple retail locations, or ATMs moving into Financial Institutions, we deliver specific resources needed to meet your needs.
What are White Glove Delivery Services?
Transporting a shipment from origin to destination is easy. But after it gets to the destination, there’s still work to be done. The final mile can be a lot for you or your clients to tackle alone and providing the best customer experience can be difficult if you’re not working with the right partner. That’s where Pegasus Logistics Group’s White Glove Delivery Services come in.
With our White Glove Delivery Service, we take care of everything including:
- Site pre-calls to prevent any potential curveballs
- Origin and final mile site-specific profiles for consistency of service
- Removal and disposal of debris and packaging
- Product placement
- Photos and delivery checklists
What is the Value of Using a White Glove Delivery Service?
Explore a few reasons why White Glove Delivery Service offers value that you can’t pass up.
- Differentiate Your Company from Your Competitors
By partnering with the right White Glove logistics provider, customers can count on your products or equipment to not only be delivered on time but with a special touch of superior service to build brand loyalty. Adding this component to your service offering ensures potential clients will choose you over the competition.
- Protect Your High-Value Products
You always want your equipment or products to arrive safely to their destination. When your high-value products are handled with care, you’ll avoid damages and the additional costs that come with them. Our White Glove Delivery Services also help the technician or contractor wiring or installing your equipment to focus on their specific job, instead of trying to move products around at the final mile.
- Build Client Loyalty
Using White Glove delivery services, you can make the product delivery process go smoothly. With better service, it’s easy to build customer loyalty and increase recurring revenue from clients whose trust you’ve earned.
Do You Need White Glove Delivery Services?
Request a Consultation from Pegasus’ Logistics Experts Now
What is a Dedicated Support Model?
Helping our clients anytime, day or night is one of our company’s chief aims. We approach every delivery as another opportunity to make your business look great.
With any delivery, even White Glove deliveries, challenges need to be handled in real-time. You need a supportive partner with a deep understanding of your business, instead of a generic customer service hotline to call. When you partner with Pegasus Logistics, you work with a dedicated support team, full of familiar names and faces. Your important shipments are in trusted hands.
We’re here to help you, and this support model allows us to understand your business better with each delivery. View us as more than a delivery service – we’re your partner in maintaining a successful business.
What Are Some Tools for Managing White Glove Delivery?
Even if you’re not on-site, you still want to be sure the managed delivery is up to your standards. We want every delivery to be expertly executed, so we offer a few tools to ensure each delivery is a success.
- Site Profiles – We meet all client-defined site requirements, addressing even the most unique delivery needs. Once the delivery or pick-up location is in our system, it’s there forever. So, your experience is recorded for consistency of service, as we build off any nuances or challenges at the final mile, and proactively work with partners to ensure they are prepared for on-site arrival.
- Delivery Checklist – Our delivery experts verify that every job is completed with the utmost attention to detail. With our delivery checklists, we provide a consistently great experience by making sure every driver signs and verifies they know the expectation of the specific job.
- Photos – Clients with White Glove Delivery receive comprehensive photos of the product in its final location to show that no damage occurred during delivery.
- Standard Operating Procedures – We follow internal and field-specific operating procedures as well as customized operating procedures for our clients.
Are You Able to Do White Glove Project Logistics?
Yes! With shipments of consequence, there’s a lot of sensitivity surrounding the final mile. This can make or break any specialized project. In many cases, your customers are on a very strict SLA deadline as installers, technicians, or construction workers are often scheduled around the delivery date of a product. If your product isn’t there or arrives damaged, your client could have significant SLA penalties associated with rescheduling or missing a deadline.
Important deliveries can often be chaotic, with a lot to do in a short amount of time. Our White Glove Delivery Service was designed to cut down on the chaos and make every delivery as easy as possible. At Pegasus, we thrive in these environments, thanks to our experience micromanaging the final mile.
Our partner management program and site profile technology proactively support our people and network to make sure we deliver the right equipment and resources for all pick-ups and deliveries. A partial list of our white glove services include:
- Managed delivery
- Dedicated support model
- Inside delivery, uncrate, debris removal, setup, light diagnostics, and installation
- Customer defined site requirement
- Project logistics